My name is Ellen Cooper & I’m excited to meet all of you! My husband James and I have been married for 15 years and we have two beautiful girls, Ella (11) and Hannah (10). We live in Atlanta, GA where we both grew up. Fun fact, James and I actually went to the same high school but we didn’t meet until after college! After graduating from Ole Miss, I spent 14 years working in sales and marketing until I left in 2013 to stay home with the girls and help James with our family business. Two years ago I felt God calling me to learn more so that I could do more. That calling led me to Dallas Theological Seminary where I will soon have my Master of Arts in Christian Leadership. I have a heart for moms & girls and am passionate about supporting them in connecting with each other and growing together in their relationship with Christ.
Today, on the podcast, Courtney and I talk about leading girls in groups. It can be so overwhelming and we want to just chat about all the things. From the timing to the curriculum to the pitfalls. We hope you enjoy it!
- Christian Girls Guide to Being Your Best
- Christian Girls Guide to Friendship
- God’s Girl Says Yes
- What About Me by Vicki Courtney
Courtney and I really want this site and Instagram to be something that encourages and supports YOU! So, please don’t hesitate to comment and message us.
- Who would you like to have on the podcast?
- What topics would you like us to address?
- Where are you struggling with your daughter and how can we support you?
- What has been most helpful so far with Treasured site, social media and podcast?
Happy New Year!
Ellen and the Treasured Team