Elaine Franklin and her husband of almost 50 years, Steve, live in Atlanta. They are active members of the Buckhead Church of North Point Ministries and enjoy working together as leaders of the small group ministry for newly married couples. Elaine serves on three boards of organizations with ministry outreach, and she enjoys volunteering as a mentor and coach in the church and in para church ministries. Along with Steve, she enjoys spending time with their four grandchildren and two married children – the loves of her life.
Elaine is the Director of Assessment and Coaching at Global Access Learning, Inc., an international executive education and management development consulting firm. She works with other consulting and coaching firms as a coach and mentor coach to church, non-profit, and corporate leaders.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to use our time, talents and treasures in a way that honors God
- How to wrestle with those frustrating identity questions that moms often face
- How to work with your spouse to be intentional with your lives – together and separately
- How to see our jobs as moms as sacred
- How to prepare your girls to take responsibility for themselves
- How to find a mentor like Elaine in your life
- How to develop a personal Board of Directors
Thank you Elaine for being an amazing coach and mentor to so many women! We are grateful for you!